Evolution Audio (1.2m)
High Performance Interconnect Cable for Audio Equipment
All metallic parts treated with FURUTECH a(Alpha) Super Cryogenic & Demagnetizing Treatment
(Type: Hyper-Balanced Interconnects)
• a (Alpha)-OCC Conductor wires are treated with the FURUTECH a(Alpha) to minimize transmission loss.
• Finished with High Performance FP-110 (G) RCA or FP-701M(G)/702F(G) XLR Connectors.
• FP-110 (G) non-magnetic 24k Gold Plated PCOCC central pin with dielectric Teflon. Body made using non-magnetic 24k Gold Plated Eutectic cast Brass. Non-magnetic Brass Housing (Black).
• The pin of FP-601M(R)/602F(R) is made using non-magnetic 24k Gold Plated Eutectic cast Brass with dielectric PBT. Non-magnetic Brass Housing (Black).
• Shielded with 0.12 mm a(Alpha) conductor wire Braid realizing superior noise isolation.
• Insulated with high quality Polypropylene which contributes to a reduction in capacitance.
a(Alpha)-OCC conductor is the fine PCOCC conductor wire strands treated with the a(Alpha) process.
Construction and Material of Cable
* Conductor:a(Alpha) conductor(30 pcs/0.18 mm),Diameter:1.86 mm
* Insulation:Polypropylene (Red, White) ,Diameter:2.46 mm
* Twisting:2 Cores Twisted Together with Cotton Yarn.
* Barrier Layer:Non-woven Fabric(Warp), Diameter:5.0 mm Approx.
* Shield:a(Alpha) conductor 0.12 mm Braid, Diameter:6.0 mm Approx.
* Sheath: Flexible PVC (Dark Green), Diameter:9.0 mm
* Jacket:Nylon Yarn Braid, Diameter:10.0 mm Approx.
Electrical Properties of Cable / Test Method
* Max. Conductor Resistance 10.0 O/km,JISC3005 4.4 20?
* Min. Insulation Resistance 1000 MO?km,JISC3005 4.7.1 20?
* Dielectric Strength AC. 500 V/1 min.,JISC3005 4.6 a
* Electrostatic Capacitance Approx 42 PF/m,at 1 KHz
* Characteristic Impedance Approx 120 O,at 100 KHz